Discipline & Code of Conduct
- Carry Identity Card with you all the time.
- Switch of mobile phones in the classroom, Library Computer Labs and in academic activity.
- Maintain silence in the corridors, inside and outside the classrooms.
- Attend all lectures, tutorials and extra-curricular activities regularly.
- Read notice board regularly.
- Use Library and Computer Labs during free time.
- Not to spoil and disfigure library books.
- Avoid writing /scribbling on the walls, benches of the classroom.
- Not to spoil institutes property and waste resources.
- Keep the campus neat and clean.
- Cooperate with institute authorities in maintaining the lawns and gardens.
- Switch off lights, fans and ACs while not in use.
- Not to indulge in rude and indecent behavior with the faculty, staff and other students.
- Respect others' independence.
- Observe self-discipline and punctuality.
- Report to the Principal in case of emergency.
- Dress in formals/college uniform as and when desired by the institute
- Must take prior approval of the Principal for remaining absent.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and drugs in the campus are strictly prohibited.
- Maintain the dignity of yours' as well of the institute both inside and outside the campus.
All the concerned students and parents should note,” If any incidence of ragging comes to the notice of the authorities, the concerned students shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the college authorities would expel him/her from the college.” As per the order of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India; and the University of Pune, letter reference no. CA/2283 dated 27th March 2008.
Reservation of Rights
The Management of the ISB&&M College of Commerce reserves the right to change policies, systems and procedures, faculty mix, regulations affecting students or any other suitable modifications, should these be deemed necessary in the interest of the programmes and the institute.