Our Vision, Mission, Operating Philosophy
ISB&M's programs are AICTE approved and directed towards employment & career, which is not only an educational degree. All the placement activities of the students are done through ISB&M Placement Cell. ISB&M's Placement Cell makes every possible effort to ensure that all students pass out with good job offer. ISB&M's training courses are highly accepted and acknowledged by industry for Management/executive level employment.
To create a world-class educational environment that allows students to fully develop their professional abilities and that fosters a strong sense of responsibility and ethics.
- To develop dynamic professionals who lead in a changing global business environment.
- To further develop a quality network with renowned educationists and professionals in the corporate and social arena.
- To continuously innovate academic systems and processes to meet the demands of changing business environment and meaning of talent.
- Always look for and follow the best practices and standards.
- Operate with spirit of responsibility, liberty, integrity and openness.
- Act with high speed, entrepreneurship and flexibility.
- Work with colleagues with a sense of responsible democracy and egalitarianism.
- Respect for one and all.
- Maintain national and global character.
- What must happen, we must make it happen, even though there are good reasons why it cannot.
- Create a rewarding sense of belongingness for mutual growth.
- It is better to make things rather than complaining.
- Develop a sense of partnership among all.
- Innovative thinking and proactive approach in our working.
- Recognition of independence, interdependence and team working.