ISB&M encourages you to surmount personal limits to be an effective leader. Leadership talent is what makes ISB&M students different in comparison with the best in India and elsewhere in the world.
Overview - Program information
ISB&M Pune Offers two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management which is designed for young leaders. The program was approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and designed by the best faculties in the country and the guidance of the best industry experts. This program is highly adaptive to the industry trends, which keeps students well embraced with the skills for changing needs of the industry.
ISB&M's curriculum consists of a mix of classes and seminars that help students retain and develop their business knowledge and skills. Apart from the PGDM syllabus, students participate in Guest seminars, Leadership training, National Business Conventions, Special Guest Visits, Summer Internships, and other activities to enrich the overall learning experience.
ObjectivesThe Objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management in ISB&M are as follows:
- To provide a comprehensive program beyond frameworks and myths, training students to use their leadership skills to give their company a long-term strategic advantage.
- To help students improve critical reasoning skills so that they can analyze a problem from different perspectives.
- To instill in students an ethical mindset and the ability to recognize social issues.
- To educate students to recognize the value of collaboration, leadership skills, and cross-cultural cooperation.
Why ISB&M Pune for this program?
ISB&M Pune's PGDM program is renowned for its industry-focused curriculum. It provides young professionals and high-performing graduates with an internationally benchmarked program, world-class faculty, and a peer community from various fields, transforming them into Business Ready Managers. Thought makers, experienced business professionals, and veteran academicians offer the courses at ISB&M. The programs are structured to prepare students for job environments that are rife with high performers and achievers.
Specialization offers - PGDM courses offer by ISB&M PuneThe list of Specializations offered at ISB&M Nande are as follows:
The Programme is designed to maximize a student's learning by dividing the PGDM course syllabus into two categories -
- Core Courses
- Elective Courses
|Marketing Management I||Business Communication|
|Marketing Management II||Business Law|
|Financial Management||Digitalization of Business|
|Human Resource Management I||Business Research Methodology|
|Human Resource Management II||Business Environment|
|Organizational Behavior||Business Strategy & Policy|
|Operations Management I||Organizational Leadership|
|Operations Management II||Entrepreneurship|
|Supply Chain Management||Business Analytics|
|Quantitative Techniques I||Business Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|Quantitative Techniques II||Management Information System|
|Managerial Economics I||Managerial Economics II|
For each of the PGDM Programmes, a student has to select courses equivalent to 60 credit points in any of the following combination:
- Marketing with Finance / HR / IRM / Business Analytics / Media & Communication
- Finance with Marketing / HR / IRM / SCOM / Business Analytics / Media & Communication
- Insurance & Risk Management with Marketing / Finance / HR / SCOM/ Media & Communication
- Marketing/ Finance/ IRM / HR with Supply Chain & Operations Management (only for Engineers)
- HR with Marketing / Finance/ SCOM / Business Analytics / IRM / Media & Communication
- Human Resource with Industrial Relations
|IT for managers (Foundation Course)|
|Financial Accounting (Foundation Course)|
|Principle & Practices of Management|
A student is required to complete 135 credits courses to complete PGDM Programme. The Course curriculum comprises of core courses and elective courses with following credit point’s details:
|Total no. of Credits||135|
The Evaluation of a student depends upon these parameters -
|Continuous Evaluation||End term Exam|
Mid Term Exam