A) Payment of Fees:
The fee is only the course fee and does not include hostel fees and expenses for living. The schedule of payment of fees is as given below:
|Campus||I Installment at time of Admission||II Installment April 21, 2021||III Installment Nov 10, 2021||IV Installment June 15, 2022||V Installment Nov 10, 2022|
B) Other Expenses: (To be paid with 2nd Installment)
- Caution Money Deposit of Rs.10,000 (Refundable).
- Placement fees as specified by the Placement Assistance Cell is Rs. 20,000 per year.
- Alumni Life Membership of Rs. 10,000.
Note: Currently 18% GST is applicable on Alumni fee & Placement fee only, However GST will be charged at actual, if applicable on other fees.
C) Separate hostel facility:
Hostel facility for girls and boys is available inside and outside the campus. Selected students need to apply separately to avail themselves the hostel facility
D) Rules for Cancellation of Admission:
Cancellation of admission by last day class schedule of Orientation Program, Rs. 1000 will be deducted and the balance will be refunded. No refund of fees against cancellation of admission after Orientation Program.
- Any complaints or grievances should be brought to the notice of the President or Director
- ISB&M Management reserves the right to make appropriate changes
- All legal disputes are subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme are recognized by AICTE
Ragging in any form is prohibited in college. Ragging is illegal and a criminal offence under law. For a reported case of ragging, it is mandatory to initiate disciplinary process and also report the same to police.
Reservation of Rights
The management of International School of Business & Media reserves the right to change policies, systems and procedures, faculty mix, regulations affecting students or any other suitable modifications, should these be deemed necessary in the interest of the programme and the institute.