ISB&M KOLKATA 16TH ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
PGDM BATCH 2019-2021
ISB&M Kolkata Post Graduate Orientation Programme for the Batch (2019-2021) was held in ISB&M Kolkata new riverside campus at Budge Budge, between June 26-29, 2019. Mr. Narasimha Rao, Sr. V. P., Human Resources & Corporate Communications, Agro Tech, graced the occasion as Chief Guest. Mr. Minal Shanghavi, Director, Ernst & Young, was present as guest of honour. Dr. Pramod Kumar, President, ISB&M Group was also present and addressed the students. A number of industry stalwarts across all industry sectors were also present and conducted interactive sessions with the students.
The programme was concluded with an outbound trip to Mandarmoni, near Digha, West Bengal.
Some of the Guest Speakers:
- Mr. Kaizad Pardiwalla, Chief Operating Officer & President, The 120 Media Collective.
- Mr. Pinaki Mullick, VP, Sahaj Retail Ltd. Srei Group of Companies.
- Mr. Rajiv Ghosh, CEO, SelvelOne.
- Mr. Nilendu Lal Mukherjee, Exec. Director & Sr. Coverage Banker, Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A.
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar, VP, ITC InfoTech.
- Mr. Subhajit Goswami, Principal, Business Strategy, Accenture.
- Mr. Deepak Gupta, Group Head, H R, KARVY.
- Mr. Sahil Nayar, Senior Associate Director, H R, KPMG.
- Ms. Prema Rajaram, Senior Correspondent, CNN, News 18.
- Mr. Naveen Kejriwal, General Manager Marketing, Lenovo.
- Mr. Dipanjan Banerjee, Entrepreneur.
- Mr. Diptendu Halder, Partner at Aaspire Learning Solutions.
- Ms. Piyali Das, Associate Director, Financial Market Sales, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Ms. Kamalika Guha, Senior Account Director, Genesis Advertising.
- Ms. Nilanjana Majumder, Sr. Manager, Advertising & Sales, Zee News.
- Mr. Kunal Vora, CEO, SHRM Biotechnologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Tathagata Dasgupta,, Creative Head, Studio Red FM.
Mandarmoni Outbound Trip
ISB&M KOLKATA ANALYTICS WORKSHOP 2019
ISB&M Kolkata arranged a 7 Day Workshop on Advanced Research Analytics on June 17-23, 2019 at ISB&M Kolkata Budge Budge campus to equip research professionals and aspiring scholars with thorough knowledge of analytics in order to achieve precision in decision making.
- Discriminant & Cluster Analysis
- Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
- ANOVA, MANCOVA
- Regression Analysis
- Integrity in research & Publication
- Data Envelopment Analysis(DEA)
- Parametric & Nonparametric Testing
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Path Analysis
- Dr Gautam Bandhopadhyay. Ph.D.(JU), NIT-Durgapur.
- Dr Sudip Mukherjee. Ph.D.(Cal), Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, Bongaon.
- Dr Anirban Sarkar. Ph.D.(CU), WBSU
- Dr Shivaji Banerjee. Ph.D.(BU), St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Dr Arijit Ghosh. Ph.D.(JU), St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Dr Subhasis Bera. Ph.D.(JNU), ISB&M Kolkata
Analytics Workshop Photo
The Eighth Convocation of ISB&M, Kolkata was held on December 22, 2018 at Citadel 1, Club Ecovista, Ecospace, New Town, Kolkata. Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, University of Kalyani, Prof. Sankar Kumar Ghosh was the Chief Guest. Mr. Subrata Dutta, Director - Corporate & Institutional Client, Standard Chartered Bank, was Guest of Honour. Dr. Pramod Kumar, President and Founder, ISB&M Group, and the dignitaries on the dais lit the convocation lamp after which Prof. Sankar Kumar Ghosh declared the Convocation open.
Students of the batches of 2013-2015, 2014-2016, 2015-2017 and 2016-2018 in both Management & Media received their diplomas and certificates from our distinguished guest Mr. Subrata Dutta. The ISB&M Medals of Excellence to the outstanding students were awarded by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor Prof. Sankar Kumar Ghosh.
ISB&M Award of Excellence
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2013 - 2015|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Roshan Kumar|
|Best Academic Performance in Media Communication||Sudha Jaiswal|
|Best All Rounder||Mohit Agarwal|
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2014 - 2016|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Banosri Biswas|
|Best All Rounder||Umang Agarwal|
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2015 - 2017|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Gyani Kumari|
|Best All Rounder||Lopamudra Karmakar|
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2016 - 2018|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Chandraboli Chatterjee|
|Best Academic Performance in Media Communication||Saikat Roy|
ISB&M, Kolkata in association with Indian Economic Association (IEA) organized a two-day International Conference on “Emerging Socio-Economic Trends & Business Strategy on January 24-25, 2020 at ISB&M Kolkata Riverside Campus at Budge Budge, Kolkata. The Chief Guest was Prof.Dr.Roselina Ahmad Saufi, University of Malaysia Kelantan. Dr.ArpitaGhose, Jadavpur University&Prof.GautamBandhyopadhyay, NIT Durgapur were Keynote speakers.
A large number of participants from various institutes of India and abroad attended the conference and presented papers on different topics. A total of 40 papers were presented from across the globe such as Bangladesh, Navi Mumbai (West India), Hyderabad, Chennai (South India), Noida (North India) and Arunachal Pradesh (North - East India).
|Technical Sessions (Day 1)|
|TRACK 1||Marketing: Digital and Contemporary Practices in Marketing Management|
|Track Chair||Dr. Soma Sur, Dean- XBS, St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata|
|Dr.Shivaji Banerjee, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata|
|Best Paper Presenter||Dr.Saugat Ghosh, St. Xavier's University, Kolkata|
|TRACK 2||Finance: Contemporary Finance & Accounting Practices|
|Track Chair:||Dr.Satyajit Dhar, University of Kalyani|
|Dr.Amalendu Bhunia, University of Kalyani|
|Best Paper Presenter||Ms. Deepashree Chatterjee, Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration|
|TRACK 3||Human Resource: Human Resource Management and Contemporary Issues|
|Track Chair||Dr.Ishita Chatterjee, Calcutta University|
|Dr.Manodeep Ray choudhury St. Xavier’s University , Kolkata|
|Best Paper Presenter||Prof. Ruby Wesley George, Madras School of Social Work, Egmore, Chennai|
|Technical Sessions (Day 2)|
|TRACK 4||Economics: Trends & Impacts on Society|
|Track Chair||Dr.Arpita Ghose, Jadavpur University|
|Dr.Subhasis Bhattacharya, Sidho Kanho Birsha University|
|Best Paper Presenter||Dr.Sudip Mukherjee, Assistant Professor, Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, Bongaon|
|TRACK 5||Artificial Intelligence & Innovation: Trends & Impacts on Society|
|Track Chair||Mr. Debasis Bandyopadhyay Senior Member IEEE|
|Dr.Gautam Bandyopoadhyay, NIT Durgapur|
|Best Paper Presenter||Monideepa Mullick, Executive, HSBC Data Processing Centre, Kolkata|