A) Payment of Fees:
The fee is only the course fee and does not include hostel fees and expenses for living. The schedule of payment of fees is as given below:
|Campus||I Installment At time of admission||II Installment April 21, 2021||III Installment Nov 10, 2021||IV Installment June 15, 2022||V Installment Nov 10, 2022|
B) Other Expenses: (To be paid at the time of admission)
- Caution Money Deposit of Rs.10,000 (Refundable)
- Placement fees as specified by the Placement Assistance Cell is Rs. 20,000 per year
- Alumni Life Membership of Rs. 10,000
C) Separate hostel facility for girls and boys
Separate hostel facility for girls and boys is available inside and outside the campus. Selected students need to apply separately to avail themselves the hostel facility.
D) Rules for Cancellation of Admission:
Cancellation of Admission by last day of Orientation Program of The Campus as per schedule. Rs 1000 will be deducted and the balance will be refunded. No refund of fee against cancellation of admission after Orientation Program.
E) Session Begins On:
|Pune - Nande||Kolkata||Bangalore||Pune - Mulshi|
|To be intimated shortly||To be intimated shortly||To be intimated shortly||To be intimated shortly|
- Any complaints or grievances should be brought to the notice of the President or Director
- ISB&M Management reserves the right to make appropriate changes
- All legal disputes are subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme are recognized by AICTE
Reservation of Rights
The Management of International School of Business & Media reserves the right to change policies, systems and procedures, faculty mix, regulations affecting students or any other suitable modifications, should these be deemed necessary in the interest of the programmes and the institute.
Ragging in any form is prohibited in the college. Ragging is illegal & a criminal offence under law. For a reported case of ragging, it is mandatory to initiate disciplinary process & also report the same to the police. Students are to refrain from any kind of ragging and it will be considered as gross indiscipline.