It has been planned to establish a few Centers of Excellence with an aim to become thought-leaders in some emerging fields. The mandate for the centers will be to flourish in their respective areas besides providing active support and adding value to the PGDM programmes.
Some of the Centers of Excellence are:
- ISB&M Center for Visionary Leadership
- ISB&M Center for Entrepreneurship
- ISB&M Center for International Business
- ISB&M Center for Financial Products & Markets
- ISB&M Center for Retailing
The ambience and serenity of the infrastructure is housed in a ‘green’ campus. Located on aplateau amidst Sahayadri mountain range overlooking the Mulshi Dam. Powerful beam of light and strong shadow in the serene ambience provide inspiration to students to achieve excellence in academis and personality development. Faculty provide an excellent blend of rigor and relevance in their teaching.
Approved by AICTE
The programmes are developed to ensure their excellence and are committed to quality assurance and enhancement comparable to anywhere in the world
- Mulshi Institute of Retail Management
- Mulshi Institute of Business Management
Mulshi Group of Institutes, are promoted under the aegis of Ignited Minds Society (IMS), offers Post Graduate Programme in Management and Undergraduate degree in Commerce. The programmes are recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The programmes are state-of-the-art and contemporary. These are supported by highly-qualified faculty and academic infrastructure.
Mulshi Group is promoted by management of International School of Business & Media, Nande, Pune for Admission and Placements
Gat No. 241-243
Village Sambhave, Mulshi
Pune - 412108
Tel.: 020 65009964
Nitin Khandelwal: 09923810437, 09225537505
ISB&M Undergraduate Programmes
- To transform the personality and talent of the students
- To develop social skills and a positive attitude
- To build personal skills, self confidence, assertiveness, tenacity, creativity and understanding
- To promote basic human and social values of human equality.
- Strengthening social harmony and integration.
Check website for updates : www.isbmug.org.in
ISB&M College of Commerce
(Affiliated to University of Pune)
Check website for updates : www.peg.org.in/pu/isbm
Bachelors of Business Administration BBA
The three year full-time undergraduate programme aimed at preparing young graduates to take challenging careers in business and industry and also enables them to pursue higher studies in India and abroad. The programme equips skills like analytical, decision – making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills with holistic personality development.
- Human Resource
- Admission Procedure
Candidates seeking admission to BBA are required to have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from any recognized board. Selection Criteria has ISB&M Entrance test with Personal Interview (PI) with overall performance of the candidates. in the selection proves.
Check website for updates : www.isbm.ac.in
ISB&M School of Technology
ISB&M encourages an environment of learning where creativity and imagination along with knowledge creates an effective platform to stimulate structured thinking. We believe in the process of reshaping the attitude of the students - boosting their inner confidence, igniting self-motivation, and re-interpreting your future in the most decisive way.
Bachelor of Engineering in
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Information Technology
Admission to BE
Candidates passed HSC from State Board or equivalent examination with English, Physics Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have valid MHT-CET and AIEEE score.
Check website for updates : www.peg.org.in/technology
- Diverse campus life
- State-of –the-art infrastructure
- Highly accomplished faculty
- Regular interaction with industry leaders, practitioners and professionals
- Additional subjects to enhance skills and knowledge
- Industry-based projects
- Internships with world-class companies
- Mentoring system